When I reincarnated in the game world, I was the son of a farmer 

Chapter 1


I dug the ground with a wooden shovel. He dug hard, sweaty and muddy, hoping that the answer to his question should be there.


 The child's body is weak and the speed of digging is slow, but after digging for a while, I felt that the scoop hit something different from the soil. Is it a stone or ...


 When I threw a shovel and dug the place where I felt a response with my bare hands, I could see the corners of something like a box.


 My body was very tired, but the moment I saw it, my expectations suddenly overflowed, and I forgot about my tiredness and started digging.


 And finally I dug it up.


 I picked up a box with a design like a treasure box, which was one size larger than my own hand and a child's hand, and opened the box thinking that it was smaller than I expected.


 Inside the treasure chest are two earrings with blue jewels about the size of a grain of rice.

There was something as expected.




"This is really the world of games."









"Nail! I'm glad! I woke up!"


When I woke up, there was a mother's face that looked worried.


"No more! Don't worry. Is your head okay?"


Head? Come to think of it

Somehow the back of my head hurts.


When I wake up my sleeping body and touch my painful cousin, it seems to be swollen.


"Mom, I have a headache"


"I've got a lump, but it looks okay. I'm glad I fell off the cliff and got injured that much. I'm always careful when playing."


 It seems that he chased an insect on the cliff behind the house and fell off the cliff.

 Apparently he hit his head and fainted.


"I'm sorry mom. I'll be careful next time." "My dad was worried, so I'll tell you that you woke up. For now, sleep quietly."


Then my mom left the room.


For the time being, sleep.

Ah, my head is pounding.


 I was worried about my mother.

 My mother had a crying face.

The silver eyes were moisturized.

But I wonder if my mother's colored eyes also have silver eyes.



... what is a circle contact lens? ?? ??



Then Dad came to the room.

My dad seemed to be very worried, and as soon as he entered the room, he hugged me and rubbed his cheeks.


I'm sorry to worry, but it's a subtle feeling that a rugged old man who looks like a villain in a Hollywood movie can rub his beard.



... what is Hollywood a movie?



"Nail! I'm glad I was safe!"


While being hugged by my dad, I started to have more and more doubts in my head.


Mom is mom and dad is dad.


However, the facial features of mother and father, the color of the eyes, and the Japanese parents are full of discomfort ... Japanese ...


 "a!?"

 "What's wrong with Nehru? Does my head hurt !?"


 I suddenly remembered.


 I'm Nail, the son of my dad and mom.


 But Keiichi Yamada.

 I was Keiichi Yamada.


 Born and raised in Japan, graduated from school, got a job, got married, had children, and was a grandchild.


 I can't stop when I remember.

 The days I spent my life as Keiichi Yamada ran around like a magic lantern, and in an instant I remembered the 86 years of life as Keiichi Yamada.


 But there is no doubt that I am Nehru now. The only son of a farmer who turned 8 years old.


 No way ... Did he reincarnate and do it! ?? Seriously, was it really reincarnated?


 Despite my anxiety about my father, I was so surprised that he continued to solidify on the spot.


https://kakuyomu.jp/works/16816927860838773313

Comments

Popular posts from this blog