Chapter 2


 For the time being, my dad told me to be quiet at home today.


 I was confused when I realized that I had an incredible experience of reincarnation, and I had a headache, so I decided to be honest and lie down on the bed.


 After a while, the confusion subsided, but I came up with some things I wanted to check, so I decided to think about it.


 Let's look back on the eight years of living as a nail in light of the memory of Keiichi Yamada.


 First and foremost, I'm not Japanese.

 

 Both father and mother clearly look like Westerners, and their names are in horizontal letters.

 

Of course, I myself am the same, and I look like a cute child actor in Western movies.

 

 Blonde, blue-eyed and lovely face.

 

 I'm glad that I'll be able to get better in the future. No, wait. Let's expect it.

 Even though I was cute when I was a child actor, the actor who became an adult and felt disappointed is fine.


 Well, that's fine, but it's a language I've never heard of in my previous life, although I understand and speak other words.


 yes. There is no doubt that he is not Japanese.


 Next, where is the place where you live now? I thought about it, but I don't understand. What is complicated is the existence of magic.


 I often see my mother using the magic of fire to light the gate, and if the magic is simple, I could use it as an adult.


 In the same world as the previous life, it is unbelievable from the common sense of the previous life that people can use magic even if it is decades or hundreds of years after death.


 However, since reincarnation is actually a mysterious thing happening, it is possible that human beings can use magic because there are various science fiction and fantasy things hundreds of years after the previous era. Isn't it without sex?


 Or is it a completely different world from the previous life?


 Well, no matter how much I think about it, I don't know. For the time being, I'd like to ask my father and mother a question and collect information.


 When I thought about other things, I became sleepy, so I closed my eyes.






 When I woke up when I heard my father's snoring like the screaming of a beast from the bed next to me, it was pitch black in the room.


 Apparently I slept until night.


 Even a relatively wealthy farmer like us has no light to illuminate the inside of the house.

 

I've heard that a merchant's house or an aristocratic house of a big company can brighten a room even at night with a lighting fixture like a lamp, but it's expensive so I don't put it in a normal commoner's house.


 When the moon rises, the moonlight comes in from the window and the room is bright as it is, but today is a new moon, and I want to see the sky clear, but it seems that the moon does not float in the night sky.


 Oh, that's right. Maybe you can see where this is in the constellations.


 I wasn't interested in constellations, but my boyhood boy loved stars and used to go to the planetarium with his family on holidays, so I naturally remembered what constellations there were.


 I gently left the room so that my father and mother sleeping in the bed next door wouldn't notice.


 The wind is chilly when I go out of the house. It's just spring, and it feels like it's still cold at night and the air is clear.


 "Wow, this is it"


 I was so surprised and overwhelmed by the starry sky that my voice leaked.


 The starry sky I saw when I traveled to Hokkaido was amazing, but this is not a comparison.


 "I wanted to show it to Yuichi when I was little. It wouldn't be possible."


 I just muttered my son's name and was soaked in sentiment.


 I don't know.

 I have to look at the constellations.


 .........?

 .........!?

 .........???

 ..........


 There are some things that look similar to the constellations I remember, but none of them apply to the constellations I remember.


 In the first place, there are too many stars.


 There are innumerable stars as bright as 2nd and 3rd magnitude stars, which is unthinkable on Earth rather than Japan.


 ... maybe it's not the Earth but another star.


https://kakuyomu.jp/works/16816927860838773313/episodes/16816927860864238094

Comments

Popular posts from this blog